What is tea?
Tea, Chinese vocabulary, sound cha (scientific name: Camellia sinensis (L.) O. Ktze.), Is a unique Chinese famous drink, everywhere at home and abroad.
Shrubs or small trees, twigs glabrous. Leaves leathery, oblong or elliptic, apex obtuse or acute, base cuneate, shiny above, glabrous or glabrous at the beginning, margin serrate, petiole glabrous. Flowers ca. as long as long; sepals broadly ovate to rounded, glabrous, persistent; petals broadly ovate, base slightly articulate, abaxially glabrous, sometimes pubescent; ovary densely white; Glabrous Capsule 3 globose or 1-2 globose, 1.1-1.5 cm high, with 1-2 seeds per ball. Flowering from October to February the following year.
Wild species were found in the mountains of the south of the Yangtze River in China, for the small trees, leaves larger, often more than 10 cm long, for a long time, after extensive cultivation, hair and leaf changes greatly. Tea can be used as a drink, contains a variety of beneficial ingredients, and health effects.
What determines the taste of tea? What is catechins?
Studies have shown that tea polyphenols are mainly catechins, catechins are divided into single catechin and ester catechins, of which ester type catechins accounted for about 70%, is the impact of tea bitter taste The main ingredient.
Catechins, also known as catechins, tea tannin. Because it was originally extracted from catechame, it was named catechins. Colorless crystals; soluble in water, and caffeine belong to the two important functional ingredients in tea, catechins can be through the blood circulation into the body, strengthen the metabolism, enhance fat oxidation and energy consumption to achieve the role of inhibition of obesity.
How many varieties of teas?
According to Chen Zongmao editor of “Chinese tea by” the classification, divided into: green tea, black tea, oolong tea, white tea, yellow tea, black tea.
Green tea including: fried green tea, baked green tea, sunlight dried green tea, steamed green tea.
- Fried green tea is divided into: eyebrow tea, pearl tea, tender fried green, generous, Biluochun, Yuhua tea, nectar, pine needles and so on.
- Baking green tea is divided into: ordinary baking green, delicate baking and so on.
Green tea is divided into: Chuanqing, Yunnan Green, Shaanxi Green and so on.
- Steamed green tea is divided into: Jiancha, Yulu and so on.
Black (Red ) tea divided into: Small Black (Red) tea, Kung Fu black ( red) tea and Red broken tea.
- Small varieties of black tea include: Zhengshan race, smoke race.
- Kung Fu black ( red) tea, including: Sichuan red (gold nectar, red nectar, etc.), Qi Hong, Dianhong, Minhong (Jinjun eyebrow, etc.) and so on.
- Red broken tea, including: leaf tea, broken tea, tea, tea at the end.
Oolong tea divided into:
- Fujian Wu Long (Wuyi Yancha – Dahongpao, Narcissus, cinnamon, half-day waist, Qilan, Eight Immortals, and some Jianou Jianyang and other real estate tea, such as bully oolong, etc.)
- Minnan Oolong (Tieguanyin, Qilan, Narcissus, Golden Gui, etc., where the daffodils and Chilan mainly refers to the main difference, the same kind of tea in different production of tea)
- Guangdong Oolong (Phoenix single fir, Phoenix Narcissus, Ling Tou single fir, etc.)
- Taiwan Oolong (frozen oolong, including species, the first two years that popular Oriental beauty is also this) Alishan mountain tea (Alishan green heart oolong tea, Alishan Need for Jin Xuan tea, etc.)
White tea divided into: white bud tea, white leaves tea
- White bud tea, mainly refers to the silver needle and so on.
- White leaves tea, mainly refers to white peony, Gong Mei and so on.
Yellow tea divided into: yellow bud tea, yellow tea, yellow tea
- Yellow bud tea: including Mongolian top yellow buds, Junshan silver needles and so on.
- Yellow tea: including the North Hong Kong Maojian, Wei Shan Maojian, Wenzhou Huang Tang and so on.
- Huang Da tea: including Huoshan Huang Tai tea, Guangdong Ye Yeqing and so on.
Black tea divided into:
- Hunan black tea (Anhua black tea, etc.)
- Hubei old green tea (Puqi old green tea, etc.)
- Sichuan side of the tea (South side of the tea and the West side of the tea, etc.)
- Yunnan and Guangxi black tea (six Fort tea, etc.)
- Shaanxi black tea (Jing Wei Fu tea, etc.)